High Amp Facility Power Line Filters
GFP88221 4×600/800 Amp Power Line Filter Capacitive InputGFP88231 4×600/800 Amp Power Line Filter Inductive Input
100 dB @ 100 kHz ~ 18 GHz
Our high amp filter panels are an impressive 26 inches shorter and approximately 200 pounds lighter than before, with noreduction in performance or quality.
EMI/RFI Facility Power Line Filters are used to block unwanted signals and remove interference from entering or exiting through your power lines. Our High Amp Power Line Filters are specified to 60 dB @ 14 kHz.
The GFP88221 features
- A smaller build, to allow it to fit in most freight and commercial elevators.
- Phase Filters from our GFP78XXX series to reduce the number of unique components.
- A new design that can be used as a modular base for meeting higher amperage requirements.
- Ability to configure multiple panels side by side on the same wall, different walls or back to back, if space is critical.
Download Product Data Sheet: GFP88221 Data Sheet
Our Filters consist of Low Pass filter circuits, passive components which include inductors, capacitors, resistors, and optional transient suppression devices. Each Filter is manufactured and tested per applicable portions of MIL-PRF-15733. Filter cases 16 gage, CRS, plated or painted finish, and sealed with welded and soldered seams for shielding effectiveness. Discharge resistors are incorporated to eliminate potential shock hazard
Our enclosures are Modified NEMA type fabricated panel of not less than 14 gauge cold rolled steel painted Gray (Std. Paint Color). They include an RF tight inner area secured with RF gasket for 100 dB minimum shielding effectiveness, 14 kHz to 18 GHz, minimum. Front cover allows access to filters and terminal standoffs, with Pre-wired standoffs, lugs and lifting ears included.
To ensure your filters are received in the best condition possible, we customize our packaging by building our filters within a protective crate. We take extra care in packaging our filters to ensure our customers are satisfied with any product received from us. Our crates are heat treated to meet international shipping requirements.
- EMP and surge Suppressors
- HUB and Fitting Installation
- Legs are included (not optional)
- Custom Paint Colors (Enclosure)
- RF Secure Penetration Accessories
- Voltage Indicator Lights
- 400 Hz Filters (lower insertion loss performance
- 24-1,000 VDC
- 120/208 VAC (50/60 Hz)
- 277/480 VAC (50/60 Hz)
- Voltage Drop: 2% maximum at full rated unity power factor load.
- Harmonic Distortion: 4% maximum at full rated unity power factor load
- Temperature Rating: MIL-PRF-15733
- Current Overload: 140% maximum current rating
- RF Radiation: Greater than 100 dB isolation
- Dielectric With-Standing Voltage: 2,200 VDC (prior to installation of discharge resistors)
- Insulation Resistance: MIL-PRF-15733 (prior to installation of discharge resistors)
- Insertion loss:
- 60 dB @ 14 KHz
- 100 dB @ 100 KHz to 18 GHz
- 50/50 Ohm System
- MIL-PRF-15733 General
Military Test Methods
- MIL-STD-202 Component Parts
- MIL-STD-220 Insertion Loss
- MIL-STD-285 Shielding Effectiveness
- NFPA 70/2011 National Electrical Code Standards